- RSS Channel Showcase 8513130
- RSS Channel Showcase 6502169
- RSS Channel Showcase 8986745
- RSS Channel Showcase 3267210
Articles on this Page
- 07/14/17--01:10: _Visit Rundāle Palac...
- 08/23/17--05:42: _Outstanding Pieces ...
- 09/20/17--00:57: _CALENDAR OF EVENTS ...
- 12/03/17--02:39: _Advent Calendar of ...
- 12/03/17--03:03: _Museum Receives a D...
- 01/29/18--05:54: _CALENDAR OF EVENTS ...
- 06/03/18--22:53: _Room with Historici...
- 06/03/18--22:54: _Room with Art Nouve...
- 06/04/18--05:39: _Kitchen on the east...
- 06/07/18--06:38: _Church art exhibition
- 06/07/18--06:42: _Visit to the Vault ...
- 07/03/18--05:34: _Restoration of yet ...
- 07/05/18--04:47: _Early Music Festiva...
- 07/14/17--01:10: Visit Rundāle Palace using e-ticket!
- 08/23/17--05:42: Outstanding Pieces of Art Added to Rundāle Palace Exhibitions
- 09/20/17--00:57: CALENDAR OF EVENTS IN RUNDĀLE PALACE IN 2017
- 12/03/17--02:39: Advent Calendar of 2017 Produced
- 12/03/17--03:03: Museum Receives a Donation
- 01/29/18--05:54: CALENDAR OF EVENTS IN RUNDĀLE PALACE IN 2018
- 06/03/18--22:53: Room with Historicism art objects
- 06/03/18--22:54: Room with Art Nouveau art objects
- 06/04/18--05:39: Kitchen on the eastern side of the palace
- 06/07/18--06:38: Church art exhibition
- 06/07/18--06:42: Visit to the Vault of the Dukes of Courland – from 1 June
- 07/03/18--05:34: Restoration of yet two more sarcophagi
- 07/05/18--04:47: Early Music Festival 2018
Queues occasionally form in Rundāle Palace as they do in other European museums. To make the … >
Two unique late 17th century paintings by Nicola Van Houbraken (circa 1660–1723) are exhibited at … >
FEBRUARY 25.02. Concert of the Liepāja Symphony Orchestra “Bach and Stravinsky” at 17:00 in the White … >
For the fourth year in a row Rundāle Palace Museum has issued Advent Calendar offering closer … >
Museum has received a donation from poet, linguist and literary scholar Lalita Muižniece (Latvia/US) – books … >
April 7 Liepāja Symphony Orchestra concert in The White Hall. The title and time … >
The penultimate exhibition room offers an overview of Historicism when the development of historical styles in the 19th century ceased with Empire and Bidermeier. A copying of all preceding styles commenced, often with exaggerated decorative characteristics. Small interior groups depict the Neo-Gothic style, Neo-Renaissance and Neo-Rococo along with variations on the Louis XVI style decorative […]
The last room in the decorative art exhibition is dedicated to Art Nouveau, which replaced Historism in the 1890s and lasted until the World War I. This room mainly displays work by French artists – furniture by Louis Majorelle and Émile Gallé, as well as a collection of glass ware by the Daum brothers, Émile […]
Two kitchens with four hearths in each room are in the east wing of the Palace. Exhibition in the west side kitchen displays the likely interior of the 18th century together with individual collections of kitchen utensils. One of the hearths features a full-length flue, while the other – various sets of boiling and frying […]
The Palace stables have already been used for exhibiting some of the Museum’s sacral art collection, including an altar and a pulpit from Lestene Church, although the latter has since been returned to its original location in the church. Now the stables feature a new exhibition of sacral art from the 17th and early 18th […]
Due to prolonged repair work the exhibit of Rundāle Palace Museum “The Vault of the Dukes of Courland” shall open on 1 June. Contractor Partnership PST un ARMS planned to perform renovation of doors and windows of the Vault. Due to the historical significance of those premises it was decided to restore the windows instead […]
On 2 July at the Vault of Dukes of Courland in Jelgava Palace two burials holding remains of Princes of Courland Vladislav Ludwig Friedrich (1647-1648) and Leopold Karl (1693-1697) that were restored this year were consecrated. Comprehensive preservation of the Vault of Dukes is a pursuit of employees of Rundāle Palace Museum for more than […]
On 14 July 2018 annual Early Music Festival shall take place at Rundāle Palace and the French Garden. On that day both repetitions and concerts shall take place at White Hall and Golden Hall, therefore the set of state rooms for festivities will not be open to visitors of the museum. The Short Route ticket shall […]